The Corporate Law cares about the principles, rules and best market practices with regard to the processes of structuring and restructuring companies in Brazil. This segment has gained strength to the extent that the country’s economy earns international reputation. Companies need to be inserted into this new reality, respecting the rules and the requirements. In general terms, the Commercial Lawrules the performance of any commercial activity.
Pagliarini and Morales performs the following work regarding Corporate and Commercial rights:
- Preparation of corporate documents
- Advisory in general meetings and corporate litigation
- Analysis and design of social contracts and statutes
- Monitoring of processes and procedures with the Brazilian Securities Commission (CVM)
- Business planning and legal commercial contracts, including real estate purchase and sale, commercial leasing and credit securities.
- Litigation in commercial area